Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Great Quotes by Great Ladies!
Laughter is the best antidote to stress..
- unknown


Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong-


Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse.
-Lily Tomlin-


A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.
-Carrie Snow-


Old age ain't no place for sissies.
-Bette Davis-


A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
-Rhonda Hansome-


Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
-Jennifer Unlimited-


Whatever women must do, they must do twice as well as men, to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
-Charlotte Whitton-


Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
-Caryn Leschen-


I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-


If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
-Catherine-


I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb ... and I'm also not blonde.
-Dolly Parton-


I'm not going to vacuum 'til they make one you can ride on.
-Roseanne Barr-


Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
-Maryon Pearson-


In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man - if you want anything done, ask a woman.
-Margaret Thatcher-


I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
-Zsa Zsa Gabor-
posted by sippy @ 3:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates