Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, April 11, 2005
mood changes easily
it's so easy how ur mood can easily change
let me tell u the reason why i'm sayin based on this story that i'm creatin out
the story shall begin from this very very moment..


ever checked out kennysia's blog?? go check it out, it is so hilarious, especially the one talkin about "si qian jin"
i can't stop laughin everytime i read his entry on the review about "si qian jin"
i can really laugh my head off (a much polite way of sayin than laughin my ass off)
then out of no where, i heard my phone with the "do do, do do" sound, which means i received a message
my phone was with my housemate, tryin to check out what i hv, since i stole some of hers yesterday
so she passed it back to me n i saw this very familiar 10-digits-number that i erased long ago but never forgot..
the most unexpected person that i expect message from..
my mood started to change..
a moment ago, i was laughin like no man's business but the next minute my heart was like sittin on a boat, floatin to nowhere, fill with uncertainty
i know what the message is, i know the reason why the message reached me cos i know this person well..
since i have no credit so i just message this person usin msn
just as i thought, the purpose of the sms matches the answer that's in my mind
what else could it be, rite??


okays, nothin dramatic happens after that
i'm lazy to think of what happens after that
dun worry, there's no suspension for this story at all
this is just a simple story tellin u how mood can change easily
when u're down, feelin uncertain, a word or 2 of encouragement will actually put the smile on u again
or when u're in extremely happy mood, seein other people suffer, starvin for food will make u pity for them n causes the happy mood to fly away
an as for my mood rite now.. i'm feelin happy readin manga =)
gotta go back to studies
chiaoz~~
posted by sippy @ 11:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates