Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, May 06, 2005
love quotes that speaks out my feelings..
I checked out Renee's sis, Elvina's blog. I saw this entry of hers about love quotes. Somehow, the entry speaks out my feelings and tears almost run down but it didn't in the end because I'm trying to act as a tough girl.


Here's the thing:
Love Quotes....
Who do you turn to when the only person in the world
that can stop you from crying,
is exactly the one making you cry?
Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you.
Some day you'll miss me like I missed you.
Some day you'll need me like I needed you.
Some day you'll love me, but I won't be there for you.


It breaks your heart to see the one you love,
happy with someone else.
If my heart breaks that will be because of you.
If i die i just want you to remember one thing.
No one will love you like I always do.


You can't "just be friends" with the person you're in love with...
it's not that easy.


Nothing is more painful than knowing he meant
everything to you and you meant nothing to him.


Have you ever loved someone more than you have expected?
Have you ever loved someone in spite of all the pain?
Will you keep on loving that person even
when they whisper someone else's name?..
I did... for you.


I want to tell you that I will always be there for you,
even though the one inside you is not me.
I will never lose hope on the person I choose to give my love to,
If you'd always be the reason why my heart aches, who cares?
You'd still be the reason why my heart beats.
If the sun should refuse to rise.
And the moon doesn't hang in the night.
The tides won't change,
Seasons rearrange when the world is through.
I will still love you.


We can cure physical disease with medicine,
but the only cure for loneliness,
Despair and hopelessness is love.
It hurts to see someone you Love ignores you...
it also hurts to see that he doesn't feel your Love.....
but it is more hurting' to know that he also loves you
but he doesn't want to let you know.
A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks;
A woman loses hers after four kisses.


Some hearts are broken and mended,
Others are shattered or torn,
Although it was never in tended,
For love is eternally sworn,
I've cried and prayed and pleaded,
For that love to hold its ground.
Hope was all I needed,
And pain was all I found.
Have you ever cried your eyes out until all the tears in this world have dried,
and yet the sourness in your heart still hasn't gone?
That's when the person causing you the pain is the only one you ever loved.


How can I forget you when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you when you're all I want inside?
How can I let you go when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love you when you control my heart?


You'll never understand why I'm hurt so much
because you're not the one..
posted by sippy @ 2:49 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger WontdieonE said…

    ouch... i felt that hard.. :p

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    :)
    for me or for urself?? *confused*
    dun think too much
    take care (",)

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger WontdieonE said…

    That You simply love
    Despite all the stupid things I've done
    It's hard to remember
    That You simply love
    Even though I know not what I've done
    It's hard to remember
    That You simply love
    - pillar

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates