Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, June 11, 2005
orientation week cf (part I)
I'm back in my hometown once again and there's internet connection here!!!


It's driving me crazy to live in ep. I definitely desperately need to move out from there in the next academic year, when I'm in Gama. The reason I'm not moving out is still the same old thing, my mom forbiddened me, saying ep is the safest place to live since there's guards there (kononnya) and it's the nearest to MMU (then i should stay in hostel instead).


I guess this academic year would be different for me because my bro's here with me. Yeah, my bro, CW, after seeing me having a comfy, interesting and fun life in Malacca, he's following my footstep as well (yeah yeah~~ i'm his elder sis after all XD). He was in yellow group and became the cheerleader or whatever you called during orientation. My irritating, idiotic bro has vowed not joinning CF. He doesn't appreciate my efforts after wasting so much saliva on him, persuading him to join CF. I guess he's not interested after all. I'm not going to waste my time on him, he can slowly enjoy his uni life. Oh, how I wish there's a wicked senior who'll be torturing him in whatever he joins (the evil-hearted big sis is on action again).


This is my first time joining the orientation week with the CF-ers. I had a lot of fun meeting some new Alphas. Hopefully there will be another pair of twins in CF. Our CF really attracts twins, don't we?? =) The Alphas said the Betas were young. Hmm.. how should I react to what they said?? Never mind, we might look young but we don't act young, do we?? (I really doubt about that =.=") Can't wait to get my hands on the young Alphas, so gullible and innocent, it's time to refresh myself with some young, tasty blood. (Yummy, I have turned into vampire). =P


I have a new roommie, her name's Ly Ann (think i spelled her name wrongly). She's in Alpha Engine, a smart girl which is taller than me. Aiks~~ I'm older than her and yet I'm shorter than her. There's 2 other housemates in my ep unit, Hannah and Catherine. Give 3 of them a loud applause, welcome them to MMU's life, hope they will enjoy themselves here. ;)


There's a person I must mention here. She's none other than my favourite secondary school mate, Miss Priscilla!!! Yeah, Priscilla's here with me, hope that she will be active in CF in the future as well. Priscilla's a nice young lady with a great smile. She has a very gentle nature and has great faith in GOD. I love her dearly and always. I almost cry in tears when I see her appears in CF. After not seeing her for so long, she didn't change much. Still the same warm smile, still the same sweet voice. I'm glad she's here in MMU. =D


There's lots more stuffs that I haven't mentioned that happened during orientation. I'll continue the others later since I'm out of time here. =P Hope you guys have a nice dinner and don't fall asleep reading my blog. Tee & Tiun advocates and solicitors might sue you from doing that. Just kidding. XD


Stay tune for the next entry of Sippy's Orientation Week with the CF-ers!!! ^_^ Hopefully there's something for me to write)
posted by sippy @ 6:57 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger WontdieonE said…

    hey~ the gullible and young is my line! :p mmmmm... Alphas.. fresh, young and gullible indeed. Priscilla came my church today.. hahahaah~ her cuz is a church mate..

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    wah wah wah!!!
    not fair not fair
    why priscilla went to ur church n not goin to ccc wan
    then how am i goin to meet her??
    btw, u're younger than me, so u should let me use that line to show respect to me =P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates