Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, June 12, 2005
let <3 flies freely.. =)
I'm translating this story that I read from a magazine to English. I'm still not an expert on this, so please bear with me and enjoy this story. Thanks =)


Long long time ago (that's how all fairy tales start), there's an angel falling in love with a girl. Even though the angel had to fly to different places everyday, he's still able to accompany her from time to time.


One day, the angel told the girl, "If you stop loving me one day, I will leave you because I can only live on love. When you stop loving me, I will fly to another girl."


The girl told the angel, "I will love you forever."


At first, they were happy together. After a long while, the girl started to have worries. She always felt that angel will leave her anytime and fly to another girl. And so, the girl decided to hide angel's wings when he's sleeping.


When angel woke up, he was so angry and said, "Give me back my wings!!
Why do you have to do that?? I can't fly, I can't go out. You don't love me, you don't love me anymore
.."


"No, I still love you. I didn't hide your wings. Really, I didn't lie to you. Please believe me, will you??" the girl replied.


"You're lying, you're a liar. I don't believe you anymore. I can feel that, you don't love me anymore." the angel said.


Then, angle found his wings inside the girl's cupboard. He left the girl, he left their home, without saying goodbye. The girl was sad ever since angel left, she missed the time they spent together.


The girl regretted, she repented in her heart, "No matter how much I love you, I shouldn't grab away your rights of flying freely, right?? To love a person is to give him enough space. "


"Is this what you're trying to tell me?? I understand now. Can you come back, come back to me.. "


Suddenly the angel appeared, saying to her gently, "I came back to you, my dear girl. "


"Are you leaving, you don't love me anymore??" The girl asked.


Angel smiled at her and said,"I can feel that you still love me, don't you?? If you still love me, I'll still love you back.. "



I like this story a lot. The first thing that appears in my mind after finish reading was posting it in my blog. I want to share this story with you, who's reading my blog. I'm touched by this story and i hope you will.


To those who are going steady with their special one, I hope you will get the lesson from this story. Don't be like the girl in the story. She's lucky in the sense that angel never really left her. In real life situation, things won't be that simple and a second chance seldom exists. Once you make a mistake, love will be gone for good.


Love is fragile and can hardly be healed. Do appreciate your love life. If you ever face a problem in relationship, pray to GOD and seek for help. I'm not an expert on this field either but I want to see your happy face from time to time. Don't show me a fake one. =P
posted by sippy @ 2:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates