Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
my busy life
I like being busy, busy life helps me to focus on things so that I won't have much time to daydream. :) Sometimes, I wonder whether I'm hyperactive or not because I can never focus on things for a long time. It's so torturing for me to stare at my textbook for 5 minutes, my mind will wonder somewhere, perhaps in Planet Mercury, which men claim women are from there. It's a wonder that I can take my whole day to finish reading the story books that I like, books like Harry Potter.


I think I have officially join SPB --> Student Publication Board. Thought of joining it last year but didn't really do so because there's no friend joining SPB with me. I like writing, writing is part of my life. Sadly to tell I have some weaknesses within me. I'm lack of confidence and not a good observer. Plus, my vocabulary is not that wide too. I feel inferior when comparing with other people who can write fluently. I'm the Admin right now, will be doing paper work I guess. Who knows?? I might turn out to be a good secretary after all. Hopefully. ;)


GOD has been good to me in every way. I have friends to help me in studies. I have friends that hang out with me. I even have parents that support me fully in love and financial. I just can't stop thanking GOD for all grace that HE has given me. I just can't thank HIM enough. I wish there's something that I can do to repay HIS grace and mercy. I really do hope there's something I can do for HIM. :)


It's CF again after a few hours, can't wait for it. It's Malam Suai Kenal, the day that we will meet up with the Chinese CF and International CF, cool ey?? My CG is suppose to in charge of the drinks, hopefully the drinks won't turn out terribly. =) Cya guys after a few hours more.


Oh yeah, before I go, I would like to ask any of you who are interested in Nexus Newletter to come to our booth tomorrow. The SPB will be selling 20 cent per copy. I'm sure this price isn't expensive to all of you. So do drop by the SPB booth and see my cute, irritating face there. Hopefully. ;)


Nites everyone. Nites. :)
posted by sippy @ 2:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates