Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, July 02, 2005
chen li's bday!!
I had a great time yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was Chen Li's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday, Chen Li dear!! A bunch of us went to TC Spring and had dinner. We "jiao cai" and the food were nice. There's 12 of us there. 5 girls and 7 boys, not a bad number, ey?? I got to know 3 new friends and got closer to some of them.


Later, we went to Anne's and Jonathan's place to continue partying (so-called =P). They bought a birthday cake for her, Lilo the one who chose it. The cake was choclate cheese cake. Just imagine the cholcate is evenly spread out on the cheese cake, so cheesy and so sweet, I feel like eating another piece. You guys reading this, don't get jealous at me. I know the cake's awesome. *blink*


The fun part hanging around with friends is having fellowship with them. You get to talk to them, get closer with them, crap with them, tease them and tickle them. It was fun listening to Jasmyin's sis talking to Jonathan about some issues that happening around the world. I can't join in, so I remain as a listener. Time to upgrade my knowledge. =P


Oh yeah, forogt to mention that Chee Seng and Jasmyin came down from Cyber. I miss them lots and seeing them yesterday makes me happy. Too bad I didn't get to see Adeline. She went to Klebang with her friends. Sigh~~ I'm going back today, so looks like I'll have to wait for next time..


Jasmyin's sis studied law as well, graduated from Kemayan ATC. She briefed me a lot about studying law. She's an attractive figure which that capture everyone's attention. A very confident person that expresses herself well. She's also a debater during secondary, no wonder she clicks with Jonathan a lot, now I understand.


There's still so much to jot down but I'm out of time, have to grab a bus home. Chiaoz everyone, I might update on the party later or might not. XD
posted by sippy @ 10:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates