Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
looking back at my past =P
I wonder how many people know about my old lj blog?? I was reading it this aftertoon. It brought back lots of memories, the sad ones, the happy ones, the memorable ones and the crappy ones. I miss all these memories, they form every part of what I am now. They help me to grow, refine me, mold me, tell me what friendship is and tell me what love is. The best time of my UNI life will always be the first semester of my Alpha year. Everything is fresh that time. I got to meet a lot of people, from someone who's shy turn into a more out-going girl who annoys people sometimes. I'll always miss the "OBH" day and the "EP gang" that doesn't exist anymore. I want to thank "you" for all those wonderful moments too. Thanks. ^_^


The way I blog is totally different from how I blog last time. This changes take place is because of a friend that is in Cyber now. Yeap, his name is Daniel, my dinner partner for last semester. Too bad he's gone, I have to get a new dinner partner now. =P He doesn't like the way that I blog, saying it's not complete as some words are left out. So I told him okays, alrite, fine and tried to write an entry with correct grammer and all. And guess what happen?? I love writing this way, it's easier to organize my thought. =)


Just finish watching Madagascar with my housemates. Thanks Andrew. Madagascar was funny, I had a good laugh watching it. Too bad I didn't catch it on the big cinema screen. Well, at least I got to watch it on my computer, it's better than not watching, right??


Yesterday's hiking was fun. At the same time, I feel guilty towards my housemates too. I can't help keep saying sorry to them. Sorry, gals.. Dark side is not ready to accept me yet. They will only accept me on the day I stop saying sorry to people. *Sigh*


There's this friend of mine is not having good mood recently. Seeing my friend makes me worry, wonder what I can do to make my friend feels better. I can see sadness, loneliness and sorrow in my friend. If can, I hope to take all these away and throw them into the sea.
Louis's ym status: Friendship multiplies the joy and divides the sorrow.
posted by sippy @ 5:38 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *smiles*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates