Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, June 24, 2005
A mix entry.
Silence is golden. It's best to speak when you have to and keep quiet when you don't have to. Perhaps I should be quiet more often so that people don't find me weird when I'm actually quiet because it's my nature to listen more.


It's easy to forget a person. You just have to forget the way to miss and he wouldn't appear in your mind. Or rather, you just get yourself occupied and busy, then you won't have time to miss the person at all. That's what I'm going to do now. I want to shrug off the missing feelings and focused on more important stuffs. Someone please give me something to do so that my mind is occupied. =)


Anyone interested to join VoicesMelaka?? VoicesMelaka is a english debate society which started forming this year. Excatly, it was formed a few years ago when the pioneer of VoicesCyber were still in Malacca. Like the new members, they weren't good at all, got trashed by other debate teams. Even though they weren't strong they have the guts to join international debates and met a lot of new people. I admire their attitude, admire their guts, and admire their positive thinking. After that, Cyber was built. This bunch of people went to Cyber and move Voices to Cyber as well. Therefore, the history of Voices stop and no one remembers anymore.. As years pass by, Voices Cyber becomes more and more famous and it's in the world ranking. It's one of the strongest debate team in Malaysia, and maybe even Asean. Don't you envy their achievements?? Turn the story back to Malacca, does anyone still remember Voices?? Does anyone talk about it?? Then how come VoicesMalacca appears from nowhere?? *confused* 0.o This story will be continue next time because.. I want to irritate you. =P


Cg was fun i guess. Joel's CG combined with Aaron's CG and we had a competition. Who wins and who loses?? I shall not reveal here. =P I got another younger brother today, meet Woon Keat who looks a bit like my youngest brother. He has fluffy hair, very nice to touch. I find this year Alphas very innocent and gullible, so nice to bully and brainwash them. I always find it easier to hang out with guys younger than me, especially if they are my bro's friend. During primary and secondary school, I always hang out with my bro's classmates, it's funny how close I'm with them, like a tai kar cher who wouldn't be bullied but respected instead (in my dream XD). But frankly speaking, hanging out with younger guys always make me feel young and relax. ^_^ I still don't know our CG name yet. Anyone care to inform me??


It's late now. Feeling much more better after chatting with friends. There are so many things that you can't change in life but there's always somebody who call friends that you can count on. I have many friends but not everyone I'm close with. Not sure how much like me or how much hate me but I like them all because without them, my life wouldn't be interesting as it is now.


Thanks a lot to you guys who are there to share my problems and listen to every single thing that I have to say even if I'm repeating.


Nites everyone. Nites.
posted by sippy @ 1:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates