Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
some thoughts
I'm lack of sleep, a lot. If you let me chose between a meal and one hour of sleep, I'll definitely choose one hour of sleep. I can't help it, I'm just too tired to do anything besides sleeping.


Was selling nexus newsletter in CLC Concourse. Those who were lucky enough got to buy it from me. Thank you to those who have contributed their 20 cents out to buy newsletter, you know who you are. Thank you. ^_^ It was tough selling for today compare to yesterday. Things were so smooth. Aiks~~ Looks like everyday's a different thing.


These few days I were hanging out in SPB room. SPB room is nice, you get to hug mini bostal there and the place is cooling (air-conditioned mar). I always though SPB is a serious working place where everyone will sit quitely in front of their computer, doing their job seriously. In fact, it wasn't what I have expected at all. Various types of people are gathering there, the perverted type (=P), the intellectual type, the funny type and.. i just can't list all of them. Let's just say everyone there is unique. ^_^ Don't get me wrong. It's fun hanging out with the CF-ers too. Really.


I'm never a good organizer, or in another word, a good project manager. I might be able to give you a budget on stuffs but not conducting a meeting. I admit I'm suck on it. Let's just say I'm not born to know everything so everything I'll hv to learn from the beginning. Lol. How I wish I'm a natural leader that can assign people to do stuffs easily. But I'm glad I volunteered for the bbq thingy, it helps me to know more new friends. At least I think so, wonder will they be thinking the same thing??


Finally I got the blogs that I wanted from a friend of mine. I got the blog by trading a secret from my friend. He's evil *grin* but he's a super nice guy. =P In that particular blog, I learn a new lesson: Beware with whatever you say.


It's so unfair that almost all CGs going to watch movie except mine. Joel, can we go watch movie one day too?? I want to watch movie too, feel so left out because our CG didn't join in the fun. Oh well, we can organize some other activities I assume but I really want to watch movie. *showing puppy look*


That's all from me for now. Lots of things happening my life. The entry will be too long if I blog everything out but I'm happy with what going on with my life except a minor few such as my tutorial. =P Oh well, I'll try to update as frequent as possible. =D Byes n peace out~~
posted by sippy @ 11:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates