Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, July 16, 2005
am i living in a chinese community??
Just recently I realized about one thing. There's just one problem with my surrounding, I'm surrounded by chinese, lots of them. In my community, no doubt there's Malay and Indian friends. But if you compare to the amount of Chinese friends I have, I'm starting to wonder where are they. Why do I know only a small percentage of them?? This question really ponders me..


Tech Time, an event organized by EngSoc, an event I regretted of becoming working commitee because I gained totally nothing for it. I was in this Competition Division, under Tech Quiz. Let's just say loneliness surrounded me, because I don't have any friends there with me. Yeah, you heard me, you heard me saying I don't have any friends there. I even hesistated to smile, my mouth was sealed so tightly that no matter how hard the words tried to squeeze themselves out from my lips, disappointment was there to hold them closely because they failed to do so..


A few of us who were under the Competition Division were assigned to invigilate the tech quiz. There's a funny scenario there. There's 9 teams from 3 schools and every single people there is from the same race--Chinese, no Malay and no Indian. I don't know to find the truth funny, sacartic or saddening. I thought Malaysia should be a melting pot of races but this event seems to fail its objective or rather it doesn't own it at all.


Not in the mood to write anymore though.. Wei Cheng over there is such a asshole. He's trying to take advantage of the events that MMU organizes. He wants to attend the Law dinner and he's not even from Law faculty. He's a Beta Engine student. And to make matter worse, the organizer Dale is under him. Talk about unfair!! By the way, Wei Cheng said he's hungry in a whining voice of his. Pathetic~~ He forced me to write all the craps up there, so please bear with him.. =P
posted by sippy @ 7:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates