Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, July 15, 2005
i could not think of any title
My internet connection sucks, so sucks that I feel like killing myself which I never did because suicide is wrong in the eye of GOD.I hope I can bear with the idiotic connection so that I won't get frustrated so easily.


Barbecue party is over. I'm not sure whether it's a success or not. This bbq thingy is not for me to judge, it's for others to judge instead. Wish no one is left out during the bbq party. The food wasn't enough. I'm sorry about that. It's just so hard to make sure everyone's full. I know I'm not because the friend rice is too spicy for me. I can't really take spicy food and I like tomyam.. Weird lar me, so weird combination. =.=" I want to thank a lot of people for making things work out. You guys are the one who make this bbq party work out, not me at all. Thanks for providing transport, thanks for food hunting, thanks for bringing the stuffs that the bbq needs, thanks for starting up the fire, thanks for bbq-ing, and lastly, thanks for tolerating me. I'm terrible in beginning a project manager, don't know how to divide jobs to people properly but I'm glad I did volunteer myself, learn a lot of stuffs and got closer to lots more people. You guys rockz!!


CG is on Thursday and I always have something on on Thursday. I skipped 2 CG already, feeling slightly guilty. GOD, am I betraying you by not attending CG?? I'm sorry if I am, will try to attend the next time.. Yesterday I think my CG was doing bible study. I wanted to do bible study as well.. want to know more about GOD, want to follow "the book", want Jesus to be my role model. I know it's hard to follow, I'll have to try my best. The first thing I need to develope is patient. I need to be more patient with my self and other people. Getting frustrated easily is my weak point and I tend to change.


Class at 10, so hv to chiaoz to get ready. Good day everyone. ^_^
posted by sippy @ 9:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates