Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
my minor worries
I have a few worries right now. They can be treated as major, they can also be treated as minor. Sometimes I don't know how to face all my worries because they seem to be nothing in other people eyes but then they seem to be bugging me all the time. Sigh~~


Organizing Bbq party is not a tough thing, you just need to get the necessary stuffs such as chicken wings and all. Don't forget on equipments also, you can't barbecue the raw material if you miss them out, can you?? The part I'm worry now is the number of person who's going to turn out that day. I wonder will there be anyone turning up for bbq party or will there be too much food leftover. I'm really worry now..


Monday night is always a free night for me, I don't have much stuffs to do except studying, studying and studying. Sometimes I wish I can have something to do Monday night but on second thought maybe I shouldn't be greedy. I should be grateful that I can spend my precious time in my room instead. I don't know. I just don't feel like staying in my room, reminds me of my llife in Sban where my life revolves only with my family and TV. I'm bored at home. I always want something more, a bigger social circle and more fellowship with people.


It's really time for me to sleep now, going to be 1am soon. Don't sleep too late for those who are planning to stay up, especially you, kays?? Nites nites.
posted by sippy @ 12:54 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger WontdieonE said…

    the more friends you have, the lesser the quality of the friendship will be. be wary young one~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates