Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
i want harry potter and the half-blood prince!!!!!!
Harry Potter 6th is out and I haven't got hold my hands on it yet. I feel so so so lost.. I want my own original Harry Potter copy.. Saw Yi Chong having it, somemore bringing it to the class, almost makes my jealous meter go burstiong. Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!! Mommy, I want Harry Potter, I want it now!! *whinning and kicking like a 3 years-old kid*


Why is it so different compare to last year and this year?? I remember when the 5th book came out, I bought it on the 1st day itself. Still remember the thrill and excitement when I got hold of the book, the happiness within me is so badly flooded that I can't help but grin at everyone that I know when I see them. Let's just say I'm like a small kid who hasn't been eating sweets for a long time and suddenly this nice fairy-like jie jie give me a lollipop which is so colourful and tasty. My mouth is drooling and my heart is pounding fast. Imagine my 2 plumpy hands reach out for the precious lollipop which I can only eat once in a blue moon and I hold it closely to my heart and not letting go easily. Then, I slowly took off the transparent wrapper outside it, looking at it with enormous greed then slowly putting it inside my mouth and great satisfaction starting to grow within my heart. The saliva in my mouth is turning sweet and I'll sit there and enjoy meanwhile looking at other kids envying of my lollipop. I'm just evil~~ =P So now you know how great impact Harry Potter books have within me. I just hope mom's here, giving me 90 bucks so that I can go to the book store happily buying it. I'm sure buying the kids version one because the cover is more colourful, makes me feel young buying it.


I don't dare to read any online reviews on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I wonder who's the Half-Blood Prince is. It couldn't be Harry himself, right?? Man, I really need to get hold of the book asap. If not, I'm going to drive myself crazy soon. Mid-term's coming near already, can't afford to waste my time on other stuffs besides studying. Still has lots more cases to study.. Why am I studying law?? =.=" But still, I'll always have time for Harry Potter. One of the proudest thing in my life is reading Harry Potter before the movie came out. Many people start addicted to it after the book came out but I'm the opposite of them. Yeah yeah~~ Childish of me I know.. =P
posted by sippy @ 11:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates