Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, August 01, 2005
i'm back at sban~~
Home is a wonderful place where good rest, good food and good companion are always available for you. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate my life in Malacca. Just that sometimes I need to take a break from the busy life I have there.


Coming back on Saturday morning is not as torture as I thought. I didn't sleep much on Friday, perhaps 1 or 2 hours, I'm not quite sure of the time. Can't deny I had a splendid time on that night though. Catch a bus on 7:30am next morning, rushing to the Central Bus Station so that my bro's friend can catch up her 8am bus. 8am.. It's just too early for me. >.<>


After not coming back for 3 weeks, I miss a lot of stuffs. Guess what I miss most here?? The warm and smiling faces where my parents portray once they see us arriving safe and sound. Yeah, I miss my parents a lot, especially my mom. I don't mind going anywhere as long as my parents are there with me. Looks like I haven't grown up yet and please don't lecture me about my parents might leave me anytime. I'm truly aware of that.. I'm just not ready to face it yet so just let me continue to be my Peter Pan for a while, alrights?? On that day itself, I have been sleeping the whole day. After breakfast, I slept. After lunch, I slept. After dinner, I slept also. Haha, I have finally reached the highest state a human being can become, I'm a PIG!! (^oo^)


After resting for 2 days, I think it's time for me to go back to reality, continuing my work, which is studying for my next coming week term tests. Will try to update everyday, feel guilty neglecting my blog here sometimes. Happy Birthday to all of you back in your hometown, alrights?? I'll have fun back here enjoying the fast connection and reading my manga & story books. Chiaoz people~~


P/S. Thanks for accepting the challenge. I'm sure having lots of fun. ^_^
posted by sippy @ 11:44 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates