Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
anyone feelin fragile?? i am..
I feel fragile rite now, very very fragile, as fragile as a first born baby where you can break their bones easily just by pinching them with more pressure.. I feel like I'm at that stage now.. I'm like a first born baby in GOD's eyes. If HE wants to, HE can crush me so easily, tear my world apart and take away all my belongings.. I'll be leaving my parents, my brothers, my family, my friends and my loved ones.. This is how I feel now.. Don't ask me why am I feeling this way. I just want people around me to be happy, to be cheerful, to smile at me from theirs heart and they will be no worries. I don't know what I can do to maintain all these happiness that have within them but I'll try whichever way. GOD once said ask HIM and HE will give. I'm not as great as GOD but if you ask me and I'm capable to do it, I'll surely do. I promise.


My test is later at night. Tell you frankly, I haven't study finished yet or should I say I don't know what to study and how study. It's true that the Law subject is a reading subject. You can even bring in your federal constitution, your statues in to help you answer all the questions. The point is it doesn't help much because you can only bring clean copies in. Saw the word "clean"?? It means no scribbling or making any notes on the book itself, not even food stain. The invigilator might thought you have scribbled answer using food stain even though it can't form any shape or letter. This mid-term helps me to realize how much time I have wasted and how less I know about Contract Law. I always sleep in class and I don't do any revision. I'm not even at home all the time, busy with different kind of activies like CF and Voices. Mom keep telling me to study hard, dad expects a lot from me and all my friends say I'll do well in my test but the truth is I don't know what the heck I'm studying now.. I miss my Alpha years, things are lots more easier than now.. At least I never worry about passing my test, i just need to worry whether I'll be scroing A or not. In Beta, it's a miracle for me if I can actually pass the stupid paper. =( I'm so doomed tonight. Anyone has a rope to lend me so that I can hang myself?? Or rather if you're kind enough, pray for my test tonight and tomorrow's. Pray that GOD has mercy on me, pray that I won't feel my subject. I don't want to see the disappoinment on my parents' faces..


I know this entry is "emo". Told you that I'm an "emo" person. "Emo" rules the world!! (as if) Kays, got to go back and study now, hope I won't fall asleep.
posted by sippy @ 2:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates