Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, July 25, 2005
a regret entry..
I want to run away from this world. I want to stop seeing anyone. If you see me, don't call me, just let me run away, pretend that you didn't see me or know me.


Life is a roller coaster, can lead you to 180 degree changes immediately. Don't be sure of anything, you can never know what happen at the very very next moment. In life, things changes very easily, especially a person's feelings. From something call love, it might expand or go small or turn into another feeling calls anger or hate. Feelings, something that is unexplainable and unidentified. You can't only guess it or play with it. Try your luck, you might be right. If you're unlucky, u bet your stack on the wrong figure, you will be so deadgone, all your luck's over and nothing's left for you.. Therefore, beware with what you have, don't push you luck too far..


To a certain someone:
I'm sorry my words hurt you, I'm sorry my actions hurt you. I didn't learn my lesson and I'm still continuing doing it. If time can turn back, I'm willing to take back my words. If time can turn back, I'm willing to undo every action that causes you emotionally pain. Forgive me even though I'm aware of what I'm doing. In here, I say sorry to you. Sorry.. Will you forgive me for my childishness??
posted by sippy @ 1:32 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i truly cant let go of u~ no - actually its i don wan to let go of u. i dunno y u would suddenly say those words out of thin air. suddenly chose to destroy wat we're trying to build or atleast, im trying to build. but like i said before, i can never get angry at u. i can only hope to really reach for that moon. but i must ask u, where do we go from here? till now im still completely clueless of what u wan gal~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates