Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, July 25, 2005
no cf, no cg, no voices.. lonely, i am so lonely, i hv nobody for my own..
At most of the time, I'm a girl who knows what I want and I know what I should do when achieving it. But when comes to relationship, I'm suck at it.. sucks a lot, always regretting what I'm doing it. Right now, I'm in a stage that I don't know what I want and nobody seem to able to give me any answer. People ask me to seek for my heart, see what's inside there. I don't like this answer.. How am I going to seek my heart in the first place?? You want me to take an operation knife and cut myself, so that I can take out my heart?? Then you can slowly observe it and see what's inside my heart?? The most cruel thing that you can do with my heart is cook and eating. I bet it will taste yummy.. wanna try??


Mid-terms are just around the corner, a few days more. I'm going to be anti-social, shut myself from the real world, close the door for a few days. It's time to do some real study, has been neglecting, lagging and busy with stuffs these few days. I can't fail my mid-term. I can only pass it, if possibly with flying colours. Until then, sayonara everyone. No CF, CG or Voices for me. I'm going to sing myself the lonely song these few days. Maybe, I can really start thinking of what I want during these few days. Anyway, study comes first then other stuffs.


"LOATHE"
posted by sippy @ 7:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates