Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, July 29, 2005
Happy Birthday to Sim!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
Am tired and sleepy, it rhymes with my name and here it goes: CP is sleepy. Yeah, can you see a sleepy CP in your mind now?? I'm feeling extremely sleepy but I can't sleep. I have notes to read up, entry to blog about and manga to read. Lol, I wasted my time on some unnecessary stuffs. Somebody please scold me.


I'm forced to get out of my room. Reason?? My two beloved good friends aka housemates, Huiyin and Chen Li using my computer to watch "The Other". Hope I didn't spell it wrongly. I know it's a haunted movie and that's the main reason I'm staying out of the room. Groan, I hate haunted movie.. I hate I hate. No horror movie or haunted stories for me. I'll definitely freak out. >.<


My exam sucks, a lot. I tried to read, tried to memorise them but whatever I read didn't come out. The unexpected ones appear on the question paper instead. I was so lame looking at my paper, can't believe the question that came out. My mid-term's doomed, someone please lend me his/her shoulder, I'm deeply in need..


After my exams, I went to SPR, got a Admin meeting there. As usual, the meeting started late. I really don't understand the late culture that pratices throughout Malaysia. Why can't people be punctual for once?? When I went in there, almost cried out because I know I'm incapble of passing the stupid Malaysia Legal System. Some of the guys were freaked out I guess, don't think they ever expect me to cry. I feel better after talking to some of them though. With them comforting me, I'm more clamn and playing cards does help to get my emotions back to the stable mode. I'm obsessed with card games, I just love playing them, especailly a game called "Magic 24" even though i sucked in it.


After that, a bunch of SPB members went to Windmill for supper. I'm one of the. Me feeling super hungry since I didn't take my lunch of dinner, maybe I'm really up for dieting now, see whether can decrease a few kgs or not. The supper wasn't really nice but I'm happily eating it because it's not EP food. EP food sucks to the max though. Oh yeah, It was Sim's birthday too. We sang a Happy Birthday song. He's finally 19 this year. Hope he enjoys his 2nd last teenage year before he became an adult.


Nitese nites everyone. I feel like sleeping already.


P/S. Thanks for the good time I have with you. I appreciate every moment that we spent together.


Happy Birthday Sim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by sippy @ 3:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates