Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
What's inside your phone inbox??
Just today, with nothing to do, I decided to do the most boring thing that anyone could think of --> I look through the messages in the inbox of my phone. Looking at those familiar messages, I strolled down my memory lane once more, refreshing every single bit of it.


My phone can store 150 messages, which comes in quite handy for me because I hate deleting messages, especially the cute forwarding types. I could never bring myself into deleting them. Last time, I can only store 18 messages so those messages that i'm about to delete, I forwarded to my dad's phone instead since his one can store 300 messages and he doesn't know how to use sms. Evil me~~ I'm the reason why my dad's phone was functioning slower than it should. Haha~~ At the end, I was forced to delete all those messages, all my credits and hardwork, feel so sad when my efforts were wasted but anyway it's all past.


In my inbox, some of the names appear quite often, whereas some don't. From this statement, it shows you that who I'm close with during a certain period of time. The messages that appear only once are normally forwarded messages or festival greetings on Christmas or New Year. I kept the one that wished me on my birthday too. Can't bring myself to delete them but that wasn't the main point that I'm going to talk about. Out of all these messages, the ones that I appreciate the most are the ones that I know the owner will never message me again unless it's an urgent matter. I'm sure smart reader like you will know who the owner is. Thus, I try my best not deleting those messages.. If they are deleted, I guess I'll end up crying.. =P


I never consider those chatting messages one have with their friends important until a certain incident. Mostly, I'll just delete them because they are wasting my space. Rethink about it, perhaps they are the most significant ones because you're interacting with people, bonding a stronger relationship with them. I realized this after one of my break up. There's this incident I'll never ever forget because I didn't understand the guy's feeling and did something stupid..


That time I was with a guy. We were sitting down talking and I played with his phone. I checked out the messages in his phone and saw quite a number of messages from me in his phone so I suggested deleting it because I feel weird looking at my own names in his phone while he's just sitting beside me. It's as though I'm far far away and not beside him. I dislike the feeling and pestered him to delete my messages. He refused, saying that he wanted to see my names in his phone. Got angry and frustrated at him, I took his phone and deleted my messages instead, without asking for his permission.. That's really a childish behaviour from me and I know this is something that I'll never do it again but I learn this lesson quite late though.


Feel really relieved after pouring out what's on my mind the whole day. Mind you, both my bros were using the computer whole day. They were playing Gunbound. Being a good sis as I am, I choose not to fight with them over the computer but read my Harry Potter instead. I started reading it today and decided to give up. Let's just say I can't bring myself to continue reading since some guys in SPB being very kindly, gave me spoiler on the ending of Harry Potter, saying that Dumbledore will be die of eating by snake. Aaaarrrggghhh!!!!! I can't just bear myself reading this shocking truth, I can't bear my tears streaming down my cheeks. No no no!!!!!! I can't bear it!!!!! What should I do now?? Should I leave the book aside and not reading it?? Or should I be tough and give myself more courage to finish it up?? Someone tell me please??


Went shopping with my mom in MidValley Megamall. She paid for all the expenses. The books I got from MPH bookstore, my dinner and a new watch. I can't help but feeling extrememly happiness. Saw the big grin on my face?? It's a wide wide grin who shows the satisfaction of a small small girl who lives in this wide wide world. XD I bought a Shopaholic series book: Tie the knots. Renee, are you envying me now?? Or you have already read the book?? I'll take my own sweet time enjoying all these wonderful books that I had just increased on my collection. A wonderful holiday for a bookworm like me, feeling extremely happy now. Yeah yeah!!


Happy Belated Birthday, Stef!!!!!!!!
posted by sippy @ 12:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates