Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, August 11, 2005
happy birthday to Andrew!!
Me back in Malacca already, hurray~~


I went back to Seremban yesterday, meet up with my parents, took my shower, disturbed by CS, then went to KL together. I went to Kuala Lumpur Performing Art Centre. HSBC is having an event called HSBC Classic which invited a few famous pianist that will be performing from 9th-14th August. I went to support this very talented pianist that I know. Her name is Foo Mei Yi. She's beautiful and down-to-earth. It's just hard not to love her though. I'll give you a more detail introduction in a later entry, when I get to post her picture in my blog.


How many of you have been to KLPAC?? Yesterday was my first time going there and my dad told me the brief history of it. But then, I couldn't remember much of what he said, wasn't paying much attention because I was really really sleepy that time. =P Sorry dad. The building has a very very simple design and yet it looks elegant. Hmm.. I really really don't know how to describe the building, I sucks at describing. So the best way is for you to go see yourself, then you'll know what I mean. =D I bought myself a T-shirt there. Happy happy~~ ^_^ A lot of people who attented the event yesterday were wearing formal. I even saw a small boy, by the age of 9/10, wearing a suit. Isn't that freaking you out?? CW and I were wearing jeans to attend the event. Mom didn't tell her to wear formal.. =P


According to the chairperson of this event yesterday, this HSBC Classic will be organized annually. This is their first year organizing it and they named it as Piano Festival. Next year might be String instrument such as Violin and Cello. The ticket for student price is RM31 and adult price is RM60. I enjoyed listening to Mei Yi's playing so I think the price is worth it.


I tried to record some of her playing in my phone but it turned out the sounds wasn't as smooth as I thought it would be. Aiks~~ My phone is still not good enough. I want a new phone, mom. But then, I just promised her I would be using this phone for at least 2 years. One year has passed, one more year to go. Gamabate to myself.


Today is a special big day for someone I know. Happy Birthday, Andrew!! You finally turn to into 19 already. One more year to 20, so appreciate the "1" figure before it turns into "2". I'm glad I'm the first one to wish you on your birthday. Hope you have fun the whole day alright?? May you have a blessed birthday this year. ^_^
posted by sippy @ 11:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates