Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, August 08, 2005
super super hot room
My break's over and I'm in the mood to update. Yeah, I'm in SPR now and it's super duper hot here now. Reason?? The air-corn spoilt and whoever is in the room have to bear with the boiling heat here..


Just had my paper this morning, I think I failed another paper again. Aaaarrrggghh!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when I fail my paper, especailly out of 20, I get less then 10 marks.. How am I going to face myself?? This morning, Mr. Tay went through our contract question paper with us. I can tell you I flunked really really badly. Whatever he said I didn't answer in my paper and whatever I answer is basically crap. For example, in the problematic question, my answer is totally opposite from him. Seeing this, my heart sanks but still manage to keep a smiling face. No use crying over split milk..


I'll just update until here first.. will continue later at night. =)
posted by sippy @ 6:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates