Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
tuesday = CF day
Today's CF was fun. brother Fook Meng gave an interesting talk about rest, about Sabbath Day. He divided us into 2 groups, 1 group is having insufficient rest whereas the other group is about insufficient work. Eu Seng, the very very nice senior who drove me home was definitely in the 2nd group lar. He's so free everyday, can go play golf, can watch japanese drama. I really really "respect" him for that. =P As for the first group, there's certain someone that I know didn't have enough rest everyday.Tired of asking him sleepin early already, he definitely willl tell me he can't sleep early because he wants to blog. =)


Legal system and Contract Law are as boring as usual. These 2 subjects aren't so boring in the nature. The lecturers that taught us make them very very dry indeed. Maybe it's my own fault that I don't understand since I never bother to listen in clalss. But sometimes I just wish I have better lecturers than the lecturers I have now. I'll definitely score better than the results that I have now.. Sometimes I hope Mr. Tay can speak complete sentences instead of hanging sentences which he will break after few words. It's just so hard for me to focus on what he's trying to say.


"He's always beating around the bush, why can't he jsut give us straight answers??" quote from Jess.


I got to know 2 friends today. They are Andrew's friend. His close friend, Vera and his godsister, Rebecca. Hope I didn't get their names wrong. I didn't get to speak much to them but they seem to be very very nice. Glad to know you gals anyway. Hope I'm able to meet you gals again in the future. I got closer to my coursemate, Suet Ying too. She's a tall, fair "chun" chick which every guy will agree on. She's that pretty but too bad she's taken already. Pretty chicks always have guys aftering them. Not too hard for them to get a bf.


The most funny thing that happens to me today is during dinner time I think. Jo Chean and Anatasia are sitting beside me so they know what happened. When I almost finish my meal, that's a cat sitting near me, looking at me with pleading eyes, pleading for food. Coincidently, I was eating fish for dinner which mean the lucky cat was attracted to the nice smell of fish. "There's something fishy in this person's dish.." --> This must be what's the cat thinking. =P I named the cat Sandy since it's light brown in colour. I fed the fish to Sandy because there's just too many bones and scales. I had a hard time eating it. I'll never take the fish when eating at MMU Mesra again. While I was eating, I kept scolding Sandy for being greedy and fussy on food. I fed my remaing salty egg to Sandy (Jo Chean said cats eat anything). It seems like Sandy doens't like salty egg. This causes me to start scolding Sandy lor. Jo Chean and Anatasia can't stop laughing hearing me scolding the cat. I had a great time entertaining them. I don't mind being a clown if I get to make them laugh. ;)


These few days I have neglected someone. I'm sorry if I didn't spend much time with you, I'm busy with my own stuffs. Please don't get angry at me alrights?? Really really hope that you understand.=)


Nites nites world.
posted by sippy @ 12:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates