Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
the mood i am in now
I feel so totally FUCKED UP now!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me for the usage of word but that's what I feel with what's going on in the moment. There are lots of things that need to be done but I just don't know how. I'm feeling stressed now. Really.


It's been a week since I last updated. Nothing much interesting going on except a bit of whining from me over here and there. Like last week, I haven't been having enough sleep again. I'm becoming more and more unfocused in the class, even the lecturers questioned my friends for my weird behaviour, asking whether I'm okay or not. My friend, Loo Mun actually told the lecturer it's normal if he sees me this way. Sigh~~ I wish I'm able to focus and give more attention to the lecturer in class.


Yesterday CF was an awesome one. Pastor Casey Chuah talked about the abortion. He showed us the pictures of babies after the abortion process. I can't bear myself to look at it. It breaks my heart to see the innocent soul, innocent bodies to be tore apart, not knowing that they have a right to live, not having the opportunity to see the beautiful world with their bright eyes. I admit I'm a coward. I was lowering and hiding my head on Andrew all time. I vowed to myself that I'll never go for abortion no matter what happens. It's just too cruel to murder a soul since it's offending human rights. Too bad to those who are not there to see the slides. If you want, you can always email him for a copy of that slides. I'm sure he's willing to give. Share it with you friends and let them know how horrible abortion is and help them to understand the wonder of human life more. GOD loves you, and so the unborn babies who are bound to know the world. Give them the right to live..


I'm tired, tried of a lot of stuffs. Tired of the relationships I have with people, tired of seeing people suffering and not able to help them, tired of growing long hair and not any pretty at all, tired of doing assignments which I don't contribute much, which I don't understand anything. I wish for someone to give me a tight slap on the face and tell me my problems are nothing. My world will be a lot better if I just stop whining and complaining for a minute.


I always love Tuesday nights because it's CF that day. The day I get to see many close and familiar faces but I hate it how it always ended. Even though yesterday's session was awesome, I feel lonely because many of my close friends are not there. I won't list them out here, you know who you guys and gals are. I feel lonely without you. Don't let me feel lonely again alrites?? I'll feel like crying one. Sometimes, girlfriends are much more better than guy friends. I rather hang out with girls I suppose. I don't know, fee like wanting a change in my life. Perhaps cutting my hair?? That seems to be the only choice since I can't change other stuffs such as my style of clothing and etc. Lame..



Now to cheer for some happy stuffs. Happy Birthday to Malaysia!!!!!!! It's Her 48th birthday, a big Hurray for you. *HURRAY!!*
Another cheer for this special girl call May Pin who has the same birthday as Malaysia. Happy birthday, gal. You have the whole nation to celebrate with ya. ;) Not forget to mention my old friend back in secondary school too. Happy Belated Birthday to you, my close girl friend, Teh Teh. Her birthday was yesterday, one day before the National Day. Hope both of you gals will lead a happy and stress less life for this year. May all your birthday wishes come true and may we cherish our friendships. Love both of you. Lots of blessing to you, and to Malaysia too. ^_^


Thanks Andrew for modifying the upper part of my blog's layout too. Don't I look cool doing that post?? I'm vain. Haha~~ suddenly feel like sabo-ing Wayne. Wayne is vain. Haha~~ It rhymes. Sorry dude. You have such nice name that I can't resist to sabo you. *showing sarcastic smile* Guess that's all from me right now. A long post I know. Hopefully you won't be half asleep reading this. =P


P/S. There seems to be some problems with my com. It keeps restarting for no reason. I don't know why, can someone tell me why?? I desperately need anti-virus software. Anyone can lend me a copy to that??
posted by sippy @ 2:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates