Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
sometimes, somewhere, somehow n someone
Yipeeeee~~~~~ I'm at home right now, enjoy the fast connection which I don't get in ep except early in the morning. If I tell you I wake up early in the morning to enjoy fast connection, will you believe me?? I like to linger in my room, switch on my computer, go surfing for a while. That explains why I'm always late for class (tsk tsk~~ CP is naughty) =P


I'm feeling much better now. My sore throat seems to be better and my voice is gaining back. CP is talkative once more, feeling sorry for my poor dad and mom who have no choice but listen to me yapping all day. *shaking head* I just love going back home after a whole tiresome week. There's no place better than home (except heaven of course) where your parents will pamper you to the max. Luv ya mom n dad, luv ya bro. ^_^


There's some pretty interesting events going on in my life. I feel like I have to jot down before forgetting them. The first one is May Pin's birthday on National Day. We went to Sampan to celebrate it. It was cool nonetheless, with the SPB-ians who have weird intellectual thinking, which I'm always easily amused and impressed when listening to them.. Anyway, about 20 of us went to Sampan in a few cars. Thanks to the drivers who drove us there, really really appreciated you guys. Sampan's a nice place. There's a beach behind the area. Those lovey-dovey couples went and took a walk before the meal was served and after finishing the meal. Everyone seems to enjoy themselves that night and I'm gald the place wasn't crowded. I hate going to crowded places. I'll feel stuffy there, lack of oxygen mar.. The food is not bad and I heard interesting talks from them. Most importantly, I'm glad the lady herself is happy and she looks good on that day too. ^_^ Too bad they didn't throw Carlos into the sea that day but it seems like he's not in the mood also. Never mind lar, Carlos was lucky that day. If not, we could see our honourable publisher being a wet ducky. XD


The next day, CP, being a super good girl went to her CG, which combined with the Oreo's CG. It was cool, the two groups were cooking lagasana. I don't know how to pronounce the word "lagsana" and Sylvester kept correcting me. Thanks a lot, dude~~ =P I went there late, was overslept. So I went there with Joel and Andrew who finished their tests at 9. I wasn't feeling well that time so I wasn't talking much that night. I felt guilty though because I didn't help at all on that day.*guilty guilty* The girls were helping to chop the carrot, onion and whatsoever. I was hiding in the room playing with the computer. Sorry.. cooking just isn't my thing. The lagsana came out to be super nice yu know. Jonathan is a good cook. Yummy~~ I still feel hungry thinking about it. Mommy, can I go eat lagsana tonight?? I had fun that night listening to Stef telling the "Yomama" jokes from the internet. You can check out the link from Andrew's blog.


I hope everyone will have a good weekend and enjoy yourself ya. I'm enjoying mine to the max. Oh yeah, don't forget to study for finals too. Till then, byes byes~~ =D


P/s. Thanks jonathan for lending me your antivirus software. Thanks a lot.
posted by sippy @ 10:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates