Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, September 12, 2005
postin postin postin
Some people break promise all the time and I'm that kind while some people break promise without realising it, are u that kind??


I told myself I'm not going to blog today, going to blog tomorrow instead. Let's just say something bothers me a lot, my conscious told me to blog. It said, "blog CP, blog." Well, and there you go, seeing my fingers typing swiftly on the keyboard, listening to the typing sound and blogging with an "emo" mood. How I wish there's a smile plaster to my face so I can cheat everyone telling them I'm happy and there's fairy tales everywhere. Anyway, let's just skip all this craps and go straight to my "emo" post:


Today has been a weird day for me. My mood has been swinging from forward to backward, then right to left, very very uncertain. I guess this "emo" virus has invaded into my system and multiplying itself in a super fast speed. Anyone has any antivirus that works in human body, I need a dose of it so that I can feel better. Perhaps somebody can lend me super glue, glue my heart to a place where happiness and joyfulness fill that place.


What is love?? Love is a many splendid things. I still remember Justyne saying that during NOC III when acting as Pumbaa. Well, am still puzzling what love is. Why people actually fall in love?? Why is people crazy and crave for love?? I'm not refering the types of love which give people no trouble alright?? I know you get what I mean. Yeap yeap, that's the love I mean, the love between couples, the love that will cause them to do crazy and stupid stuffs sometimes. When I ponder on these questions, I always get lost. Should I or should I not fall in love in the first place?? Should I or should I not get a boyfriend in the first place?? Sometimes when you think about it, it's not getting someone falling in love with you difficult, sometimes it's the part that you don't know how to get along with him difficult. Let's just assume that you do know how, the emotions will still influence your relationship. Let's just stop this topic here..


Now this is a staring of a new topic, which is the review of the "Charlie and the Choclate Factory". I went to watch this movie this afternoon with a friend who do not wish to disclose his/her name here or at least I don't feel like doing so. The movie to me is a funny whacky movie which I give two thumbs up. It's everything that I thought is should be. I'm glad that they didn't change much of the storyline, except adding some plots here and there to make the movie more interesting. Willy Wonka, acted by Johnny Depp is a pretty weird and interesting character. I won't want to come across him on real life though, it would be quite freaky for me. I don't think I'm ready to meet a person with such personality yet. That will be super duper strange for me. I'm not sure which spoil brat will I turn into. I guess I'll most likely to turn out be like Veruca, the spoil brat which the parents give her everything. Hopefully I'm not. *shrrug* Let's just say picture speaks a thousand words and watching the movie worths a million words.


I just realized I didn't had my dinner yet. Not feeling really hungry because I just had some fruit juice in Surau. I guess if I'm hungry, the bottle of mineral water which is standing still on my table will work for me. I can always drink water to ease my hunger. Just imagine it as warm creamy yummy mushroom soup, that always work. Reason of me not eating my dinner?? Go figure yourself, not going to answer here. I think I should start finding constant dinner partners which won't fail me unless they have emergencies. I still remember last sem how Dan ended to be my dinner partner. I need this kind of dinner partner that ease up my problem on who I should eat with. That will really lighten my burden. Haha~~ we'll see who's the unlucky victim. =P


Happy Birthday to Shih Wern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nites people, I'm going to sleep now. Chiaoz~~
posted by sippy @ 1:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates