Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, September 18, 2005
home alone??
CP version of home alone:


I'm back at home for the weekend, the first weekend that I'm at home while my parents are not. They went for a holiday and left the 3 of us behind. Well.. at least there are so many cakes and breads for us to eat, we wouldn't be starved to death. I'm just kidding here. Mom has everything ready for us plus my bro has his car, there's no way we of us getting hungry at all. Thanks mom. ^_^


Ever since me and my bro start studying in Malacca, it's quite a rare scene of 3 of us gather together having a proper meal. My bro, CW will be busy going out with my friends and as for my younger bro, CS, he will either be in tuition(he's havin his PMR soon) or he will just be busy with his scout activities. As for me, I'm the only one always left at home. *Sigh* I'm just glad that I won't need to set up any traps just to catch the two bad guys. =P


This few days I just realized I'm getting fatter and fatter. My arms, waist,and thighs are getting flabbier and flabbier. I realized that when I find it difficult to wear my jeans. I have to squeeze and squeeze and squeeze my body into it. Can you imagine how suffocating it is?? Looks like I have to go on diet..


I got a few cuts here and there again, especially on my feet. Not that I fall down easily, I just.. I don't know how or why I got them also. It's a puzzle to me sometimes.. But then it doesn't hurt at all, so it doesn't matter I guess. =)


My god bro, Bk is having chicken pox now.. Joel took him to the hospital and gave him medicine. Thanks Joel for your kindness. I hope he's alright. Bk, don't scratch the itchy parts okay, just leave it there. I'll promise to pary for you..


I guess that's all from me. Don't know what to write already. Good luck in preparation for you final. GOD bless.
posted by sippy @ 3:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates