Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Happy Birthday to my darling sis, Jasmyin!!!!!!!!
I just read Kennysia's blog. He wrote a very very sweet entry for his gf, Nicole who is in Australia now. A long-term relationship, difficult for both parties, ey?? Luckily I'm not having one right now. I'm not sure whether mine will last if we are in the same boat.. Anyways, I'm not writing this entry about relationship. He gave me this super good idea on what to write on my blog today and so here goes..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMYIN DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you consider yourself close to me and you're at least in beta year and above, then you should know this special girl who born today 19 years ago by the name JASMYIN.


History:


Jasmyin is this girl from Taiping who is in PE01 last year. I know her in CF but wasn't close to her. I guess the reason was because we didn't have the same group of friends. I used to hang out with the "EP gang"(it doesn't exist anymore =<) and while she hang out with her own gang --> PE01. We knew each other in CF but just like I said she didn't come to CF often enough for me to know her well. =P


In my Alpha year, besides 1st sem, NOC3 was the best period of my Alpha time which I got to know more CF members and be closer to them. Jasmyin was one of them and not forgetting Jessica as well. (Jess is going to kill me if I leave her out =P) NOC3 brought us together, helping us to know each other better and share secrets together as well. ;) The 3 of us form a trio/threesome. People always saw us hang out and chill together. Let's just say with both of them around, I was never lonely.


Practices were fun but the free time was even more fun. That's the time that we could crap and did stupid stuffs. I was using my current phone that day. This girl Jasmyin took my phone and go around to snap people's pictures. Haha~~ It's so hilarious to see them, people would be posing like mad. I still remember George taking the fake sword and posing like a knight, Ben calling himself a handsome guy, Joash calling himself budak bodah/budak sial, Tze Seong wearing the weird big specs and many more. These pictures are just way good. Some of them are still storing in my phone. Haha~~


A big part of my memories that I have with Jasmyin is during NOC3 practice. She's a friendly girl who make friends very easily. She's close to a lot of people and Apple is one of them. I still remember both of them talked in Hokkien all the time and I never understood. =P Poor Louis was bitten by Jasmyin all the time, you could see the blueblack sometimes but it was funny to see that. We call that as "lovebite". Just imagine Louis was bullied by a girl shorter than him. =P Another person that I must mention is Justyin. The reason is simple, both of them look like siblings. ^_^


Do you have any idea when a bunch of girls gather together what'll they be doing?? BINGO, you hit the JACKPOT!! You're right, they will be TALKING and GOSSIPPING!! =P During NOC3 practice, when it's not our turn, the three of us will share stories and secrets. You know girls.. they are emo sometimes, not knowing what to do, when regarding "certain" stuffs. That's why we share it out, hoping to find a sollution that will make everyone happy and that's how is it. I remember saying a lot of silly stuffs based on my feelings that time which are not true anymore now. XD She too has her secrets that I can't share it here. Shh..


After introducing how nice, how friendly is it. I still haven't introduced her "greatness" yet. Yeap yeap.. listen carefully, especially guys, don't try to tackle her or disturb her, she might give you a karate kick right on your face anytime. She is a Karate BLACK BELT!! That's why never ever try disrespecting her, if not, you might lose your fatherhood. *evil laughter* A very good example?? Louis is the guy that you should meet. =P


There's basically the memories I have with her. But thanks to all these memories, she is the GIRL that I can call her "MY SISTER". Not many girls give me the sister feelings as she does, that shows how amazing she is. With her bright eyes, with her sweet smile, with her charming laugh and with her cute look, she's just one good friend that no one should miss. She's a girl who close to my heart, a girl who shares my problem and secrets, a girl who I know I can rely on if I have any problem, a girl who is tough, a girl who has strong faith in GOD, a girl who is my close friend forever, a girl who I know no-matter-how-long-we-don't-meet-we-will-still-be-very-close, a girl who I'll love forever because she's always so sincere and so true to me.


This darling, special and unique gal is in Cyber right now. I guess she's the friend that I miss most in Cyber. Jas, if Cyber doesn't fit you, welcome back to Mlk. There's always me and Jess to welcome you back here. =D


I <3 you gal, a lot. In this very special day of yours, I wish you will be happy and may all your birthday wishes come true. I wish I'm able to go Cyber to meet you to celebrate your birthday with you. If it isn't for the final, I should be gatecrashing in Cyber now. =P But it doesn't matter, I'll be seeing you soon enough. Can't wait to check you out and see there's any difference on you or not. Miss our dinner dates together. =P


Miss ya, <3 and GOD bless you on this special day of yours. (",)
posted by sippy @ 3:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates