Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
happy birthday to my good friend, Joel =)
Happy birthday 2 u,
U r born in the zoo..
Wit the monkey n the kangaroo..
N the monkey is U...
Hehehe....
Happy happy birthday Joel!!!!


Yeap yeap, today is GLAS1's CG leader, Joel's birthday. He's finally as old as me, last year for the "1" figure in front. Suddenly, I feel so old comparing to him even though we are in the same year. Mom, why do I come out from ur tummy earlier?? Dad, why did ur sperm reach mom's ovum so fast?? *Okay, CP, stop whinning and crapping over there* my conscious is scolding me again. XD


Joel, my CG leader is an engineering student in his BETA year right now. Don't ask him what he's taking cos I can't remember. (Sorry Joel) According to his bro, Jonathan, he's a very hardworking dude that study and do his tutorial everyday. How often can u get a guy sittin down quietly to do his work?? At least I know my bro won't. When we were in primary school, my bros would run away from the table as soon as my mom left us, hiding somewhere to read their comics. Until they, they are comic freaks like me, we have the same blood after all. ;) From this statement, we can know that guys like Joel are very rare these day. A + point for him.


If you read Renee's blog you will see that she mentioned Joel's a good drummer. I have no doubt about that. He's a very talented drummer who serves both the church and CF. I admire people who plays drum. To me, drummers are cool people who I like to see most in a band. I tried playing drum before but my hands and leg won't coordinate with each other. When my right hand hits correctly, I'll forget to hit the big drum with my leg, losing the beat in the end. That's why I really repsect Joel when he plays drum. Joel, u look most handsome when u play drums. =P Another + point for him.


Joel, my CG leader is definitely a very devoted Christian. A lot of our CG sessions are bible study which I seldom attend becos of various reasons (you probably think I'm givin excuses now =P). He aand another fellar can memorise all the books in the bible. I'm quite amazed by both of them. I'm not surprise if he has read through the whole bible, he's Joel after all. =D Another + point for him.


Add althogether Joel has 3 + points d. Everyone please give him a loud applause!! *clap loudly* We can see that Joel is this wonderful guy that many people would like to befriend with. So allow me to wish this birthday boy to have all his wishes come true in this jolly year that is ahead of him. ^_^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by sippy @ 11:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates