Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, September 26, 2005
I was too tired so I took an afternoon nap. I guess I kinda deserve it cos was studying until 3am yesterday. I still feel tired now. *a big yawn* I still wanna sleep..


My mls test was over for now. I'm gonna follow what Mdm. Floral taught me, not discussing the answer for the question. You won't know who's right or who's wrong unless you get back your test paper with a distinguish 9?/100 in a circle with V. Good written in red beside it. Now this is what I called a good distinguish mark which make you difference from the rest and I know this will never be my score because I didn't put that much efforts in it. It's funny how I always want to score A for each paper and how I only request merely for a pass now. The gap between ALPHA and BETA is so wide.. or is it my laziness that makes it wide?? Either way, I'm still sucks to the max seeing myself doin so badly in academic. That was the only best thing I can be proud of during school time. *Sigh*


Just before falling asleep, this sudden thought popped into mmy mind --> How lucky I am if I'm still a high school girl with nothing to worry about. I'll be coming back home wearing my light blue skirt uniform (that wasn't my uniform actually but I'm quite envy girls who wear that bcos my uniform ugly to the max). I'll come back home happily after having so much fun and laughter in school and a small pile of homework that is waiting for me to have my hands on. I'll hug my mom first and check out what I'm going to have for lunch. Mon will prepare some food that I like and my tummy will be groaning, wanting me to satisfy them badly. After finishing the delicious meal, I'll go take my bath and do my homework. I won't need to take a nap because I have enough sleep yesterday to keep me energized the whole day. In less than 3 hours, I'll be able to finish my homework except 1 or 2 tough questions on add maths, I'll ask my friend, Fongy tomorrow. Feeling a bit tired, I went to watch tv. Haha, the taiwanese game show is fun. It's fun to see the guy in skirt. Ei.. why my stomach groaning one?? I look at the clock, it's 7 pm now. Mom preparing dinner, I quickly lay out the plates and spoons, and bros will be taking the dish to the table. During dinner, bros will be disturbing me, teasing me with a guy in school, parents will be laughing at our childishness. =P After dinner, do revision, watch tv again and do some casual talking with parents and I'll be ready to go to bed, dreaming of my Prince Charming. --> the life of a high school girl, no stress, no worries, no sleeping late.. Why didn't I cherish them when I was one?? People will only regret when they lost them..


I guess it's time for me to go study. Don't want to fail my Consti Paper on Wed. Good luck to u guys who are having exam tomorrow. Have fun studying. If you don't, just follow what Aaron did, telling himself that he likes studying, he likes studying..


Chiaoz and Peace Outz.
posted by sippy @ 5:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates