Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
i saw a red ant
Just this morning, I was lying on my bed and I saw a red ant climbing on the wall. I looked at the red ant, the red ant was very very small. It's so small that you could kill it with just one finger. I looked at it, wondering what it wanted from my room. I don't keep food in my room except my chicken essense that mom forced me to bring back every week. I did drink but only on exam day, provides me energy to answer my 3 hours paper but I'm not too sure whether it works or not.


As I looked at the red ant, there's an urge in me wanting to play with it. Have u ever play with ant before?? I usually play with black ant. Just illustrate this in ur mind. U r sitting on ur dining table, there's a black ant going round n round n round. U can't help but noticing it bcos it's a moving object, and if I didn't guess wrongly our eyes can capture moving objects easier. Frogs eyes can capture insects which are moving but not the still one so if the insect will just stay still for a period of time until the frog goes away, the insect could hv survive longer, rite?? As for human, if we could keep our mouth shut longer, we won't be creating much troubles as well, wars can be avoided.


So how do you play with an ant?? For me, I'll ring the ant with my index fingers. Then the ant will automatically climb onto my hand. I really dunno why but the ant will just do so. After that the ant will just keep moving non-stop, going here n there on my hand. Then, I'll move the ant to my other hand, watching it go here n there again. It always amazed me that the ant will never fall off my hand even though i purposely make the ant upside down. The process keeps repeating until I'm bored or dinner is ready, I need to eat. I feel sorry for these poor ants but lucky for them, I never kill. I just blow them away. =P


Back to the red ant. I didn't play with it even though it's tempting. I dun wan to get bitten by the fiery red ant. It hurts when it bites, unlike its relative, the black ant. So this lucky red ant has its freedom all the time, climbing on the area on the wall. Then, the "colour red" and "danger" strucks into my mind. The colour red often represents danger. Red ant is danger bcos when it bites ur hand hurts. The sign danger is also red all the time. U wouldn't watnt to eat a red colour mushroom bcos u know it's dangerous since it's poison. My Patrick dog is also in red bcos it's danger when u tries to bully him. I'll bully u 10 times back. =P I guess the colour red refers to danger bcos it is so noticeable. Which one will u notice more?? An object in red or an object in blue?? Even though u might obsess with blue but the truth is u will see red first, blue registers in ur brain later. A vivid example will be the colour of the rainbow.


I have aboslutely no idea why am I writing this entry and I'm not going to write any conclusion of what I hv wrote. I suck in writing conclusion. I always come out with lame, lousy conclusions for my essays during high school and even though when answering law papers. Neway, gtg hide myself in the book now. Chiaoz. XD
posted by sippy @ 11:35 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tut Wraps In India
    Hallmark Entertainment announced that its upcoming four-hour miniseries The Curse of King Tut's Tomb , starring Malcolm McDowell and Casper Van Dien, has just finished shooting in India, according to The ...
    Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. I have a site about manage depression that I just started last week. Well, I just wanted to comment and say you have a neat blog. keep it up and have fun blogging!

    Thx.
    SonnyM.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates