Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
bored mar.. so blog lor.. =P
lalalalala~~~
I'm at home right now enjoying the luxurious life that I don't have back in EP. Actually not really luxury also, the only differences are the air-corn, washing machine, astro and soft drinks at home only mar.. Despite of all that, things are basically the same. =)


After my stupid "lembu hitam" test on Friday, I packed my stuffs and followed my bro home. My bro drove home. Yeah yeah, bro got car, no need to buy bus ticket, wait for the stupid bus to come again. I can go back anytime I want and I can also go anywhere I want. Feeling superbly happy now~~


There's a JJ in Sban now but I didn't get to go yet. Mom said she will bring me there after my final. Sheesh.. I feel so lame now. Huiyin and Jess sure go there and shopping d.. I also want to go check out the place. *sob sob* I heard there's a TGV there and a new bowling alley. Aiks.. Can't wait for final to be over and can't wait for Jasmyin to come down on the coming Tuesday. =D


My last paper, Contract Act is on the coming Thrusday. Me wasn't feeling nervous anything. In fact, the holiday mood comes earlier than I thought. Yeap yeap, I'm really to wear my bekini swimsuits lying down on the sandy beach of Port Dickson. (just kidding =P) Wasn't studying at all, I slept most of my time sleeping and watching TV. Astro got lots of nice programmes lar.. Can't get my eyes off the TV for a while. How ar how ar?? I dunno lar.. Hopefully will be able to pass my last test, then I'll be shouting "MERDEKA"!! Haha~~ lame.. I know. =P


Okays lar.. no more crapping on my own blog here, better go back to study in case my mom spot check me any minute and see that I'm not studying but blogging. She might be restricting my use on computer. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!


Adios. Peace. Chiaoz *Wave hand*


A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO SOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by sippy @ 4:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates