Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
a brief update on my holiday
Aiks.. it's been a long time since I last updated my blog but I'm back in action again. So what have I done this holiday?? I have been to Malacca Camp and Elaine's place. I had a lot of fun, disturbing the ppl that I know in both places. Sorry for the dudes and dudettes who were annoyed by me. I can't help it cos I'm the annoying CP after all.


In Malacca Camp, the camp that Wayne's the camp commander, I found my passion in ping pong. Wasn't good at it but I had fun looking at ppl smashing each other. =P The camp was awesome cos the food is great and the games were fun. Had a good laugh on camp fire nite. The commitee done a great job. Love it lots. Thanks buddies. ^_^


Elaine's place was very very nice indeed. I feel very homely and welcomed there. Thanks Elaine for being such a nice host. Her siblings are cool too, get along with them very well. Elaine is a very nice sister too. She took good care of her siblings and take care of the house well. Proud of you, Elaine. =D


These few days there's no water supply in Sban so there's no hot water bath for me. Kinda suffer but I know my pain is nothing comparing to Jesus's. These few days let me know how precious water is and how pampered and lucky I am to be living in an environment that lots of ppl in this world can't afford to have it. And still, I'm complaning for not having hot water bath forgetting the cozy sofa I have in the living room. I'm very very ungrateful indeed. GOD, pls forgive me for being such ungrateful being, I will work very hard to overcome my weak point. I promise.


I won't be updating for the next few days again since I'm going off to KL now. Mean time, enjoy ur holidays to the max peeps and stop worrying about supp, the results are not out after all ;).


Chiaoz~~
posted by sippy @ 12:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates