Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Happy belated 1 year anniversary to my blog. =)
I opened my blogspot today wanted to blog. I dun hv anythin to blog but i feel it's my duty to update my blog since I hv started it. LJ is abondoned by me long long time ago, I hope I'm not going to do the same thing to my blogspot. :p


I look at my archives and I realized something.. It's been more than a year I have blogged in my blogspot. "HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!" A belated 1 year anniversary to my blog and myself. In this 1 year, many have happend to me. There are lots of ups and downs but I treasure every experice that I blog cos each of them helps me to be more mature.


So to my lovely blogspot, I'm glad we have gone through so many things together and we will continue to go on as well, u recording all my thoughts n feelins and me tryin my best to make u a better blog. <3 ya lots. ^_^


One of my bestest friend, Huiyin just celebrated her 19th bday. Her bday is on Nov 19, 1119. She's my housemate and my coursemate for Alpha. I just went out to celebrate her with Chee Seng(Cheese). Cheese came all the way to Cyber to meet up his friends. The 3 of us went to eat dinner. I didn't eat much bcos I had a late lunch with BoyY and so is Cheese. Huiyin was disturbed by both of us to the max. I had a really really fun time. =P


Secret Recipe was our next destination. There's no car for us to rent so we had no choice but to take a cab instead. Aiks aiks~~ Anyway we reached Tesco and to have our appetite filled. My mouth becomes watery when I gazed upon the delicious tempting cheese cake. Who cares about the stupid diet?? Who cares about keepin fit n stayin slim?? It's the cheese cake that matters now. I had 2 pieces, Marble and New York Cheese Cake. Yummy~~ Cheese took funny pics of us eating the cheese cake and we sang Happy Birthday song for Huiyin. It caused everyone to look at us. Huiyin was so embarrased but it was fun to disturb her. ^_^v Haha~~ After that, we went home by cab again. Thanks Cheese for being so gentlement. U're 1 great great guy.


To my dearest Huiyin, u are always there when I needed u. U shared all my sad moments, u share all my happiness. U're the one I share all my secrets with u for I know u're a trustworthy person. U're my lunch n dinner partner sometimes and u called me "jie jie" despite how immature i am. I'm glad to have a friend like u who will always stay by my side no matter what happen. Words can't describe my gratitude to u, words can't describe the friendship I have bond with u. Even though we have only known each other for only 1 year plus but u're closer to me than those friends whom I have known for many many years. Thankx for everythin n may all ur bday wishes come true in the following days. <3 u lots, gal. (",)


Happy 19th bday, Huiyin!! =D
posted by sippy @ 12:35 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey cp =)
    thanks for the wishes...fyi, i really cherish our friendship too..really glad to have met you..you changed my life in a special kind of way only a person like you can do..and i am really glad for that..luv ya lots too <3

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates