Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
CF (Christian Fellowship) is once again starting in MMU. It's on every Tuesday and it's the main activity of my uni life.


After not seeing my friends for 5 weeks, I'm glad I'm seeing them again. It's so nice seeing all those familiar faces smiling at u n some of them givin u some hugs. Nothing beats those, trust me on that. ;)
Dexter Ng, a pastor I think came to CF to give a talk about FAMILY.
FAMILY = Father And Mother I Love You.
He gave a great talk but I seem to forget what he said :p Lousy memory I had and I knew. But I do remember some details about respecting authority beginning at home. If you dun respect ur parents then u're not be respecting other elders as well, rite rite??


Ppl come n ppl go. Eu Seng transfer to Cyber and Desmond doing his industry training in Mlk. I guess I'll be missing Eu Seng a lot just like how I miss Dan. I consider them as my close friend even though they might not treat me the same way. :p Hope Eu Seng will be happy in Cyber. But I still find it strange for ppl to transfer elsewhere in their last academic year.


Desmond is a guy that I know in IF camp this year which was held in Penang. I remember eating lunch with him in the same table for few times with Jess n Jasmyin. He is a fun guy to get along with, can talk craps with him. He's going to be here for a whole sem, hopefully I'll be able to get closer to him. :)


Elaine complained to me that I dun put any pics on my Korean trip. The thing is I dunno how to put the pics in my blog. You might said, "Yeah rite, u posted Kim Jae Woon's pic in ur blog b4 wat.." The prob is that the last time I used "hello" software to upload my pic and I dun hv the same software in the laptop I'm using now. I dun intend to download it as well.. I dun think I would be uploading pics that often rite?? So might as well be it. =P


Classes are not too bad, seeing I go to class everyday and the lecturers hasn't mentioned my name yet. I got Mdm. Flora as my academic advisor for my next 4 years, hopefully I won't be creating much troubles for her.
posted by sippy @ 11:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates