Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
u dun wanna read this entry..
I'm tired of smiling at times. That's why sometimes I choose not to smile, especially when there's darkness fillin my heart..


I tot I'm learnin from my past, I tot certain things will not repeat but I guess I'm wrong. Human never learn their lessons, they will still fall even there's GOD supportin them at the back.I dunno how long it'll take but I guess sooner or later history will just repeat. I'm fear of facin it, dunno wat to say, dunno wat to act. I hope it doesn't happen..


Dun start something that u cannot finish especially that something involves other ppl's feelings. Dun give lame excuse sayin u tot u can finish it and walk off after messin up ppl's lifes. One day u'll be regret of doin so..


Heart's feelin heavy cos mind's full with unnecessary stuffs. I guess taking a bath will ease all my worries.. I'm gonna take a cold shower and my myself ill even more. I need to get out of Malacca and go back to Sban. I need to go recharge myself physically and spiritually..
posted by sippy @ 10:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger auseniale said…

    hmmm...
    As much as we dislike to put on a mask. Does seeing someone with a smile makes your day good? or do you like gloomy people?
    Not that we "have" to put on a mask, but hey,a smile to a friend makes one person worry less. Do you like friends being worry? If we "dun wanna read this entry" then don't post it.
    Nobody wants to be sad or getting their feelings hurt. Not a single one, verything has a cause to it, but instead of startin to blame on this and that (which includes yourself), why not fix the problem instead? Hmmpfft! This is gonna sound like a lecture..CP, we (me and elseone) don;t want you to get hurt and as much as you dun want us to worry, but sorry, we cant help it! U can't help feeling worry for ppl who are sad too rite?its the same. And pls stop saying things like "im sorry to make u worry" cos that's what im here for..to share joy and pain also..yeah, and PAIN also.. and if u think i dun deserve to share ur sadness then u do not treat me as a friend! This is not a threat, this is fact.. Ever wonder why do history repeats itself? common gal, fixed it, u have to have made it repeat, u can change it...seriously, im telling u its a choice...sorry bout this long and windy post, but as much as i am concern, this entry does not make me feel any better as much as u do. Even when i dont have solutions, i still have ears to hear, eyes to cry with u, and hands to comfort. Stay put, Fix it Cp, fix it...
    Not your ways alone will do the trick i tell you, Your first and most important solution --> seek God.. Take care gal *huge hug*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates