Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
NC is less than 1 week..
Just open my yahoo mailbox, I realized that NC is less than 1 week. NC, National Conference which held in Genting is startin on next Monday and is going to last for 6 days. 10 of us are going there. To be honest, I'm feeling more nervous and afraid than exciting..


I'm not good at mixing with strangers, especially in an environment that I'm unfamiliar with. I would havesit down there quietly and not make a single voice until someone actually talks to me. I'm not a good conversationalist like Elaine or Andrew. Thus, I fear the outcoming that's awaiting for me when I'm there. Who will I meet?? What will I do?? Will I learn more about GOD?? Will I have a closer bond with him after the conference?? Doubts are building in my mind. I don't have anything to offer to the Mighty One above but I'm willing to do anything that I can to please Him..


Guess what's the best part of joining NC?? None of my family members know about it. Yeap yeap.. My beloved mom n dad has know nothin about NC and me goin for the NC In Genting. If they found out, I will be in deep shit.. That's why I can't risk myself being caught and that's why I have to go back this weekend. In my case, honesty is not really the best policy even though GOD asks us to not to give false testimony. But I guess sometimes u hv to.. Hope mom n dad won't be too disappointed at me if one day they really find out what I'm doing behind their back.. :|


My tutorial is as hard as usual. I have prob understandin what the question is requestin for. I know law only deals with words. It's so much more easier comparin to engineerin and IT. It's only a matter of memorising. I know all that.. That's why I'm feelin so stupid rite now cos incapable of answering all the questions posted in my tutorial. Aiks aiks.. Looks like I'm not paying much attention in class again. Have to stay awake more often now. :p


Gotta get back to my tutorial again. Chiaoz ppl. :)
posted by sippy @ 12:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates