Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, December 25, 2005
i blog on christmas mornin. =)
Angels we have heard on high
Sweetly singing over the plains


Noel Noel Noel Noel!
Born is the King of Israel!


Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, All is bright


Joy to the world! The Lord is come.
Let earth receive her King


Hark! the herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King


Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose


You better watch out
You better not cry


Jingle bells, jingle bells,
jingle all the way!


We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas


Navidad Felix NavidadFelix
Felix Navidad Prospero Ano y Felixidad.



Above are all the Christmas carols which I know how to sing or I'm very very familiar with. Yeap yeap, Christmas spirit is filled with me rite now, I'm enjoyin Christmas this year more than any other year. =D


I went caroling with CCC members in Lendu and Klubong. It was fun being with the ppl I'm close to. We went to this old folks home in Lendu, sang christmas carol to the old folks there. I'm glad to see their happy faces, they somehow warm my heart and make me sad the same times. Aiks~~


This Christmas I got to kill 2 birds in 1 stone. I got to be in the place which I really really want to be, caroling and Andrew's place. GOD takes very very good care of me, granted my every wish. I couldn't ask for more and I'm more than gratitude to HIM. Yeap, I <3 HIM for his <3 & generosity. HE's a great GOD and this Christmas is about him, the birth of Jesus and not just a christmas turkey dinner or the luvly present that u wakes up early in the morning to get from under the Christmas tree. No no~~


This year I got a present which is kind of unexpected that surprises me a lot a lot. Among all my presents this is the most precious one. It's not bcos it's expensive or it's very big or watsoever, it's bcos the person who gv me gvs me with a sincere heart. And bcos of this precious present, I'll remember my 19th Christmas for a long long time. =)


I guess tat's all the updates from me. Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this blog. I hope u will enjoy it and may GOD blesses u not only on today but always. ;)


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LAURA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIN XIN!!


P/S. If u want to read my previous entry, it's on Andrew's blog. He's too lazy to give me back my entry, so just type www.gobblogblog.blogspot.com b4 the entry disappears. Cheers.
posted by sippy @ 9:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates