Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, December 16, 2005
i dun like bankin mid-term
I'm having a paper 8pm tonite and I wasn't ready at all. In another word, I'm doomed, I'm so gonna suicide this time. =P


Labor was easy, I have no prob in doin it at all but Banking is different, the questions that Mr. Tay gonna set will be way way difficult. Regretting not doin my revision from the beginnin of the sem. Aiks..


Happy birthday to Vijay. He's turning 20 if I'm not mistaken. What can I describe about him?? He's the best drummer I know of, a guy that's willing to help in any ways. A guy tat is devoted and ready to serve GOD anytime and he's someone who will bring laughter to ppl around. Righto??


Gotta get back study. Bbs.
posted by sippy @ 3:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates