Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, December 12, 2005
no title =P
Just today, 2 friends asked me why am I getting more and more depress these days.. I dunno how to answer them. I admit there's time I'm depress but most of the time I just.. lazy to smile. Yeap, I'm just lazy to use my muscle tat's all. I dun feel like frowning, I dun feel like smiling tat's why I look depress. Understand?? =P


Huge Camp is in Mlk, many CF members are helping out. At nite they will be goin for the nite concert. As for me.. Wat am I doin here?? Sitting in front of the screen and blogging on Liza's PC, watching manga the same time.. Who needs a bf when u hv comic?? (just kidding =P)


Dunno wat to blog d.. I forgot to purpose of me blogging d?? Can someone reminds me why?? Felt like flying in the sky, sleepin on the clouds and eat cotton candy that is make of cloud. Can't wait for my midterm to over and Christmas to come.. This world is not bad after all.. CrappyCP crappin again. I better stop now.


Adios.
posted by sippy @ 11:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates