Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, December 29, 2005
a belated bday shoutout to my bro, CW!!
Yesterday was 28th of December which means only 1 thing: My bro's bday!!
He finally reaches 18!!
A belated bday shoutout to my idotic bro which is becoming more & more like Ah Beng. (just kidding :p)


Bro was a irritatingly annoying guy which has a very sweet mouth. If he wants to, he is very very nice to talk to. But tat was when he's talking to other non-blood-related gals, definitely not me. Bleh~~ Anyway, I hope all his bday wishes come true & becomes more & more mature as days go by.


Mid-term results were out. I didn't check my labor law. Was forced to take banking law one bcos lecturer gv it out durin his lecture. He's so so so evil~~ My marks quite low but at least I'm pass.. Need to do better in my final. Aiks aiks..


Can't wait to go back home tomorrow. I need a good rest at home. Yeah yeah.. I'm gonna hv fu.. U cannot stop me.. Haha~~


That's all the nonsense from me. Need to go call mom now. Chiaoz~~ ^_^V

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 5:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates