Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, January 05, 2006
no more classes for sem 2
Well.. my classes in sem 2 are officially over now. I had my labor law classes and tutorials today. I feel empty now though, feel like going back to Sban. Home is always a good hideout for me. Lolz.


Have u ever feel u're double-faced b4?? I am at times. I'm a totally different person when I'm at home & when I'm in Mlk. If u think I am "manja" in Mlk, then u ought to see how I behave at home, definitely freak u out. Sometimes I wonder why am I so extreme.. Something told me I ought to think twice or more before I act.


The issue here is should I go back this weekend?? I have absolutely no idea. I want to go back but there's something tying be back here. It's definitely not BoyY, something else instead. Should I?? I miss the comfort of my home though but I doubt I'll do much study. The worst thing is my exam on Mon. I'm in a dilemma rite now.


I just realized I screw up my social life totally. I can't think of eating lunch or dinner with anyone if BoyY isn't eating with me. Lolz, pathetic rite?? I dunno how I ended up this way also. Haha.. but u must admit it's funny rite?? XD


Gtg now. I'm using my roommate's com without her knowing. Shh.. dun tell her kays?? ;) *just kidding*


Nite peepzz.. study hard for final. ^_^
posted by sippy @ 12:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates