Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
i'm back in sban~~
Wheee Wheee Wheee~~~~~
I can't express how happy I am now and ppl has been calleing me sadist from yesteryday. Haha~~ A lot of my MMU friends haven't finished their exams yet and as for me, I'm chillin' at home now, enjoyin my bro's very very advance computer. :p


Banking was a sulky for me, no matter how much I wrote, I know I won't get high bcos I didn't insert much cases in. Can't seem to remember them suddenly. For my next sem, I'll have to do revision every day or makes it once every 3 days. Thay way, it would help a lot during final. But I dunno whether I'll really really learn my lesson or not.. Hmm.. have to pray about it, ask GOD to help me strenghten my faith and determination.


As for labor, I'm quite satisfied myself. I hope to score on this subject since banking gonna pull my grade way way down. If I can score well, my CGPA will at least remain. Dun ask me what my grade is, I can only tell u I'm very very disappointed with it. Lolz..


Let's just forget about the exam, I should be playing to the max man. :p To start having fun, I dragged myself back to my home sweet home. Why is it home so fun for me?? Got a nice big screen, got an advance com that my laptop can't be compared with & there's many comic books lying around, just waiting for me to dig the out once more to read again. I'm a comic addict. XD Plus, my parents are quite free these days. They are willing to bring me anywhere I want to. Me lucky rite?? Dun feel jealous kays?? :D


I'll update summore later when I got time. Going to KL now. Bbs ppl & good luck to u who are having exams. ;)
posted by sippy @ 8:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates