Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, January 13, 2006
my holiday
Coming back home helps me to realize something. I'm a very very carefree person who likes to be lazy. My mom said she can really really see that in me. Lolz.. intro u the newest member of "CP family" -- CareFreeCP. Bleh~~


The one thing that makes me happy in this this time around is that I get to play bowling with my dad. My dad said he hasn't play bowling for a decade and he's happy that I requested for his company. Looks like I have done a good deed. ^_^ Mom didn't play with us, she was busy taking care of a small boy. Hmm.. can't get to see how good she is in bowling. Anyways, it doesn't matter a lot. As long as I get to do whatever I want, get to buy whatever i want, I'm okay with anythin. Sounds like a spoil brat rite?? I know I know..


On Wed nite, both of us play 2 games each, dad was payin for it. Thanks dad. :) Dad was quite a good player, he's better than me but I got to beat him in the 2nd game. In the 2nd game, I broke my own record, which is 133. It might not be a big deal to many of u but it is to me. This is the first time I got more than 100 and I got 4 spares & 1 strike in this game. All thanks to the employee in the bowling alley. He told dad that I needed to bent down more & I decided to take his advice. And *poof* I suddenly beat my dad flat. :p Yeah yeah~~ Haha.. I'm not a good daughter I know. XD


The other thing that caught my attention is TV. My TV is waving at me at all times, urge me to go dating with it. So I switch it on and watch until late at nite, 2 am maybe. There's this show that attracts my attention: Mondo Magic. I like magic, like seeing ppl dealin with card trick. And I like to see the host, J.B Benn & another-dude-that-I-dunno-his-name. I like J.B Benn's look. He's very gentle looking with big soft eyes summore.. just my type. So so so cute lar.. ^_^ Isshh.. hope to see him more on TV. :">


I guess tat's all from me. Cya next time folks. Have a blessed holiday. \(^O^)/
posted by sippy @ 12:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates