Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, January 20, 2006
an emo entry.. still wanna read?? go ahead then
I'm very very emo lately so pls just bear with me until the intensive training is over.. Sorry to those who feel my "emoness"..


Sometimes I wonder is changing a good thing?? Ppl tend to change from time to time, be it academically, career or in a relationship. I know I change a lot in a certain area.. I hate changes though, especially the way of a person treating me.. I know I'm not the best person to hang around with but I guess I'm not the worst person to hang around with either..


Feel like running away from whatever I'm dealing with. Life is not a bed of roses.. It's not smooth all the time. There will be challenges & obstacles around the way. But frankly, I dun like it when it happens.. I just want to turn myself away, hidin in a comfy place -- home. I miss home rite now.. There's still Fri, Sat & Sun morn b4 mom comin to fetch me.. Have to wait patiently for now..


I dunno about u but the type of person who can easily hurt me is those who are close to me, like my parents for example. Vice versa applies in this case, I hurt them back too, especially with my super duper bad temper which makes me irrational, not understanding & caring.. I guess I should be loner for a while until I learn not to hurt or be hurt by pp. I should stay away from ppl..


It's late now.. Eyes are not taking my order to stay way. The bed is waving at me, telling me it's feelin lonely. Chiaoz peepzz.. Gtg sleep now.


P/S. forget about this enry.. i'm feelin emo now.. i'll be alrite tomorrow. :)

sometimes, somewhere, somehow n someone
posted by sippy @ 1:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates