Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
are u interested to watch movie??
I was planning to watch movie with my dad yesterday. It's a Friday nite & he's free. Dad said he hasn't watched movie for quit some time so I agree to watch with him. I checked on the newspaper & both of us decided to watch in GSC, which is located in Terminal 1. Since there is no other nice movies to watch, I decided to pic "Pride & Prejudice" as the star show tonite. As many of u will know, "Pride & Prejudice" is actually a classic written by Jane Austen. Of the few books that I hv read which written by her, I like this book best. If u hv watched "U've Got Mail" acted by Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan, the book was mentioned inside there. For girls, go read it up if u like classic. As for guys, I suggest u dun. U will yawn & fall asleep.


Back to the movie, I have side-tracked a lot. If u ask me how's the movie, u'll be really really disappointed. The reason wasn't the movie not good, it was bcos.. I didn't get to watch at all, so I dunno how the movie is. :p Imagine on a Friday nite, there is no one buyin movie ticket for movie at all and it's a 7:30 show, not a late nite movie summore.. The fellar said they will play the movie if there's at least 5 movie tickets. I feel so so so sorry for GSC now man.. Why isn't any Sban ppl watchin "Pride & Prejudice"?? Why?? That's why I bought the next best thing -- pirated DVD. :p But still I haven't watched it yet, lolz. I also bought myself some books, can't wait to bring them back and enjoy myself in Mlk. Yeah yeah~~


Intensive training for NOC4 starting today. Whoever is involved, are u ready?? :D Lunchie now.. Chiaoz ^_^
posted by sippy @ 1:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates