Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
wat else last long besides GOD?? air??
This entry has nothing to do with any CNY celebrations is just something that I feel like pouring out..


Ever wonder how many things actually last for a long long time besides GOD?? The colour of ur shirt will fade off, the flowers will wither, the pages will turn yellow, ur calander will be teared off slowly, even ur feelings will go off eventually.. Isn't that true??


Sometimes, I wonder why GOD makes things this way?? Is that why ppl prefer new things over old things?? Is that why new products come out from time to time?? After having a camera, u will want a digital camera. After having a cellphone, u will want a clour-screen phone that can take pics with high megapixels. Ppl will never be satisfied with what they have. Their satisfaction only lasted a while, be it a week, a month or a year. It will be miracle if it lasted for 10 years. I guess this is human nature, they will want more once they tasted something fresh.


I guess whatever I have written above applies to relationship as well. Sometimes it amazed me why those old couples can lasted that long, why my parents who are so different from each other can married for 20 years. Don't they tired with each other?? Don't they feel hurt at times?? Then why are they still together?? Feelings will fade off right?? In these 20 years, doesn't hatred build and replace the love they hv with each other?? But why are they still together after this long??


I guess love isn't as simple as I thought, it's something much much deeper. Once u love, u love always. Even though the feelings might fade off, it will upgrade to something deeper and better. But for rite now, I guess I won't be experiencing it yet. It will take time to tell and I truly hope something will really really last for me..
posted by sippy @ 10:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates