Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, September 29, 2006
racheal, joel, bday, cg outing
GOD blesses me in every way, whether it's small or whether it's big; whether it's happy or whether it's sad. GOD has been kind to me, and thus I have more happy moments than those sad ones.


My CG has an illegal meeting yesterday. We had very good reason, we celebrated 2 CG members birthdays, Joel and Racheal. Racheal is my CG leader this year, while Joel is my ex-CG leader. Haha~~ Am blessed by both of them. *smile widely*


It's been a long time we play with tanglungs and candles again. I know I had fun yesterday in Sam's house. We were experiencing with candles. I dunno how to describe, but we did something very very cool yesterday, and burn Sam's wall to black. Ooopppsss!! But never mind, I think my CG has agreed to paint his wall on one free slot next sem.. Haha, Sam will have to wait patiently then. ;)


I always enjoy hving lots of friends gathering together. Even though there aren't too many of us, only 12 (Racheal, Joel, Andrew, Aaron Lee, Kok Phin, Sam, Billy, Jeremy, Lucius, Jonathan, Jia Tsing and me) but it seems all of us have childhood, burning all those candles to wax. Lol. Too bad we didnt hold the lantern and goes around the neighbourhood. Should have done so. :p


Just wanna praise GOD to let us have a great time and hope everyone has full preparations for the final. :D

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 11:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates