Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
6 months anniversary
Lonely night.. felt like sleepin desperately but I can't.
Had been countin days.. This is the 6th month since it happened, can't wait for another 6 months to pass.
I believe after the coming 6 months, I would be totally alrite again, I would be able to take control of my life fully and nothin will be able to influence me.
Just can't wait for that moment.


Has been lucky, with friends and family by my side.
Without them, I guess I won't remain as the same CP. Hmm.. perhaps that's a bad thing??
Anyway, I would like to thank those that have been by my side, keep me sane & cheer me up when I was down, you guys know who you are. :D


Lastly, I wanna wish myself:"Happy 6th month Anniversary, CP!!"


Photobucket

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 2:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates