Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, December 14, 2007
i feel like crying
I felt like crying..
It's not bcos I was sad.. It's not bcos someone hurt me.
I want to cry bcos of what my "tutor" - the lawyer who took me in had said.
She gave me very good feedback which I feel I'm unworthy.
She said she gave it based on her honest opinions.
It really makes me feel like crying bcos I feel touched with what she had said.
I am lucky to be in this firm, to have known so many nice colleagues.
I am lucky to be in this firm, to have someone teaching me & not throw me aside.
I am lucky & I'm ashamed I do not know how to appreciate it.
With the little time that I have until I finish my period here, I wish to do as best as I can, to help as much as I can, to pay back the kindness that I have shown during this period.
God, I wanna thank you for all the kindness & grace that you have shown me without me realizing it.
Thank you & hope I'll be able to show my gratitude to them when the time ends. :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 4:45 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww. Sometimes it takes someone other than ourselves to realize the qualities in us. :).

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    yeah :)
    cya in ACT kays??
    too bad i can't c u when u're in sban
    but there's always a next time. ;)

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    'tis a'right. I wudn't have had the time either, unless u had been at AGA. haha. :p.. nyways.. yeah! cyas in malacca! Full circle.. :p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates